So, I’m assuming almost everyone is dressing up as a sexy nurse, a sexy pirate or a sexy gangster for Halloween this weekend. Something sexy, for sure. Or, as G.D. mentioned earlier, something potentially racist.
But not me. I plan to dress myself in pants two sizes too large, a doo-rag and something really feminine. Like a tunic. Or a wig. I’ll be going as a rejected Morehouse applicant.
That said, if you are headed out into the wild and unpredictable night on Saturday, here’s a playlist to keep the evil spirits and preteen panhandlers away:
1. Nightmares by Clipse (Jamelle)
2. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr. (Blackink)
3. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap (Shani-o)
4. Second Child by Bilal (Slb)
5. Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell (Blackink)
6. Monster Mash by Robert George Pickett (Belleisa)
7. Mind Playing Tricks on Me by The Geto Boys (Blackink)
8. Dracula’s Lament by Jason Segel (Slb)
9. Never Scared (remix) by Bonecrusher feat. Jadakiss, Cam’ron and Busta Rhymes (Blackink)
10. Scream by Michael & Janet Jackson (Shani-o)
Thought we were gonna include “Thriller,” huh? GTFOH.
Please, enjoy the weekend. And think sexy.