Posted Without Comment.

Latest posts by Avon Snarksdale (see all)

Comments

1. DeliaChristina says:

uh, that’s my dad’s neighborhood.

2. Danesha says:

The only way that this ish could get any WORSER (yes worser!) is if the credit roll had: Written, Produced, and Directed by the Republican Party. Somewhere in the world a Grand Wizard just received his pointy little rayon-silk hat.

Lawd! I try to refrain from using the Nword, but Gahtdammit!

3. Literanista says:

SMH – that hurt my feelings. It might have been funny, if they weren’t people out there who actually probably think this way.

4. young_ says:

Reminds me of some of the dumb Condoleeza “parodies” that used to float around, except a lot of people clearly put way too much effort into this. What’s their punchline supposed to be?

1. MH8D says:

I don’t think there is supposed to be a punchline, it’s not that kind of comedy. It’s just silly, random nonsense. Instead of ‘The Daily Show’ think ‘The Three Stooges.’

5. April says:

The NYT actually wrote this up: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/26/arts/music/26baracka.html

SMH, especially at the fact that the writer actually thought that woman in the video looked like Michelle Obama.

1. brent says:

That Times article is surreal. First, it actually calls the main character’s imitation of Obama “extremely convincing” which suggests the writer may have never actually seen or heard of President Obama. It also describes the video as first rate parody which suggests that the writer, someone who is actually paid to write for the Country’s most prestigious newspaper, has essentially zero understanding of what either “first-rate” or “parody” even means.

I honestly don’t even know what to say about how wrong all of that article is about everything. Its breathtaking.

6. Erika says: