In the charitable words of the Ying Yang Twinz, it’s the holidays, show a nigga some love:
1. “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow” by Lena Horne. (Nicole)
2. “Silent Night” by Bing Crosby. (Monica)
3. “I Wish” by Tha Dogg Pound (Blackink)
4. “Christmas Time is Here” by The Vince Guaraldi Trio. (Brokey)
5. “This Christmas” by Donny Hathaway. (Angela)
6. “O Holy Night” by Josh Groban. (Melissa)
7. “O Holy Night” by Johnny Mathis (Shani-o)
8. “Christmas is Coming” by The Vince Guaraldi Trio. (Jamelle)
9. “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles (slb)
10. “Zat You, Santa Claus?” by Louis Armstrong (Nicole)
If you’re like us, we hope you shook off the Scroogery of the previous week for a more hopeful outlook this week. Because, as Kaine (or maybe it was D-Roc? Who really knows?) in a profane burst of Christmas inspiration , a lot of people ain’t getting shit at all.
Umoja, mofos. And enjoy your weekend.