Endless sun. Beautiful, scantily-clad women. Joe’s Stone Crab. David Caruso. If Miami doesn’t have it all, then it’s probably not possible to survive the city that does.
Orson Swindle summed it up so well: “Why is this beautiful place also repulsive? Because it’s Miami, that’s why, which somehow always manages to show up to dinner looking stunning in a white suit, sits down, and then watches nonchalantly as a cockroach climbs from its pants leg and scuttles across the floor.”
Thus, LeBron really didn’t have much of a choice. Who among us would volunteer to spend their winters in Cleveland?
And not only that, the Teflon Don will be watching courtside. It’s deeper than ball. So you already know where this weekend’s soundtrack is coming from:
1. Miami Life by Ras Kass (G.D.)
2. In Da Wind by Trick Daddy featuring Cee-Lo and Big Boi (Blackink)
3. Conga by Gloria Estefan and The Miami Sound Machine (Belleisa)
4. Guantanamera by Celia Cruz (slb)
5. Rock Your Baby by KC & The Sunshine Band (G.D.)
6. Super High by Rick Ross featuring Ne-Yo (Blackink)
7. Welcome to Miami by Pitbull (Belleisa)
8. Miami by Will Smith (slb)
9. Tootsee Roll by 69 Boyz (Blackink)
10. Clean Up Woman by Betty Wright (slb)
Luther Campbell is already fitting LeBron for his bulletproof vest. I just know it.