If you want to know why Stephanie Grace believes colored folks are genetically predisposed to be dumber than your average white person, it’s probably because of this playlist someone found on her iPod and secretly forwarded to the PostBourgie e-mail account.
Don’t ask how we got the e-mail. Just know that we got connections.
But since this is all our precocious lil’ law student has to go on, it’s hard to hold her totally responsible for believing the hype about normal distribution.
Check it out:
1. Affirmative Action by Nas presents The Firm (R.A.B.) *This submission mostly hinges on Foxy Brown’s godawful math skills.
2. Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday (slb)
3. Superthug by Noreaga (Alisa)
4. Chain Hang Low by Jibbs (Blackink)
5. On Fire Tonight by Cam’ron (R.A.B.)
6. Spectacular by Kiely Williams (slb)
7. Because I Got High by Afroman (Alisa)
8. You’re Gonna Get Rocked by LaToya Jackson (Blackink)
9. Belvedere Vodka by RZA (Blackink)
10. Fry That Chicken by Ms. Peachez (Blackink)
See what we’re talking about?
It’d be hard not to think it’s “at least possible that African Americans are less intelligent on a genetic level,” if this was the garbage streaming through your Nano.
Please feel free to point out other black-inspired ignorance set to a drumbeat, James Brown sample or something similarly ridiculous.
We need to put Stephanie on to some Mos Def. Or at least Intelligent Hoodlum.
And don’t pull a Larry Summers on me.